We havent said much about our "SHOCK" as its been a rough start. After a second round of ultrasounds and blood work we have been told everything is "GOOD". We are still very skeptical as I am only going into my 9th week. Only 3 more weeks to go. Hopefully everything stays good. I have night sickness that knocks me on my arse, but hey at least Dan is home so I can sleep. Maven keeps me busy as you can see, but hes a great distraction.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
We havent said much about our "SHOCK" as its been a rough start. After a second round of ultrasounds and blood work we have been told everything is "GOOD". We are still very skeptical as I am only going into my 9th week. Only 3 more weeks to go. Hopefully everything stays good. I have night sickness that knocks me on my arse, but hey at least Dan is home so I can sleep. Maven keeps me busy as you can see, but hes a great distraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment